A Homebrew Competition/Sampling with all proceeds benefiting the restoration of Sleeping Giant State Park. Homebrewers will have the opportunity to have a stout or porter judged by the public. Guests will vote for their favorite stout/porter by depositing change in a voting bucket. At the end of the competition, the brewer with the heaviest bucket will be crowned the winner. All change collected will be donated directly to the charity.
THIS WILL BE A FREE (BUT TICKETED) EVENT. TICKET INFORMATION COMING SOON
- Participants must register in advance via http://fullpoursradio.com/events/
- Number of participants may be capped at the discretion of the organizers
- Participants will provide 1 beer for the competition. This beer must be a stout or porter of your choosing.
- Participants should provide enough beer for the public to sample for the duration of the event. A 5 gallon batch should be adequate.
- Participants may also serve other beers of their choosing at the event in addition to the competition entry. These will not be judged.
- Participants will provide all equipment required to serve their beer
- The event will provide tables at the event. 2 participants will be assigned to each table. Participants will be assigned tables in advance.
- The event will have some ice available. It is recommended to bring your own ice for the start of the event if possible
- Signage describing the beer will be required (Exact Style, ABV, description, Ingredients, OG, FG, etc)
- Guests will vote for their favorite stout/porter by depositing change in a voting bucket
- At the end of the competition, the brewer with the heaviest bucket will be crowned the winner
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top 3 homebrewers